Thursday, April 10, 2014

Where is a good place for a girl to get a nautical star tattoo?




Sara


Ive been wanting a tattoo for somewhile now and I really want to get a nautical star but im not sure where i should get one.
I was thinking maybe behind my ear, the back of my neck, or maybe my wrist. Anyone have a good idea?



Answer
dumbest answer I've read in a while:
"wrist... i think that is the cutest place for a girl... and its kind of unique"

http://answers.yahoo.com/search/search_result;_ylt=ApMCgdwYefWJk2fGcHHm7soazKIX;_ylv=3?p=star+tattoo+wrist
....one search got me over 500 people who were asking about star tattoos on their wrist


.......star tattoos are insanely overdone
so in my opinion, there is no good place for a girl to get a nautical star tattoo

especially since you have to ask strangers on the internet



I'm sure that's not what you were looking for, but this question asks for an opinion.....and that's what I gave


good luck with everything

Why do girls get star tattoos?




ORLY


other than the fact that it means they love sex, belive in pre marital sex, are trashy, & are sluts?


Answer
Lol! don't get one then, if you are SO against tattoos. Maybe they got the tattoo because they like it and not because they care what other people like you think about it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment